feeling sick

Nemesis7884

when working out for about the last 4 months or so, i always feel sick (in the meaning of just before puking)

it starts around 30-40 minutes after workout starts (wo usually takes 60-75 minutes)

then i just cant train anymore

here some information:

i get about 25g of carbs / protein before workout (fluid or as bar)

i usually drink PLENTY of water during workout, around 2 litres

i always workout full body

supplements i use right now are ephedrine, creatine (which i take AFTEr workout), protein supplements, and prohormones (differ from cycle to cycle, oral or transdermal)

my daily foodintake right now is also at maintenance or slightly above

some more information:

this may sound silly but a recognised that for a longer time now i need to go to the toilett for a big business way more often (4-5x per day..i think thats a lot...i was used to 1-2x)

i allready visited a doctor who couldn't help me

any idea?

Cut your workout back to less than 45 minutes.

Drink less fluid during the workout. Some people have stomachs that don't tolerate a lot of fluid in a short period of time well.

Don't eat for at least one hour before your workout.

Have your sugar levels checked during a workout.

cut down on workout time is not possible or a would have to reduce the nr of exercises which means in the end the muscles trained per workout

It sounds like you are doing almost 30 sets during the 10's. That would make me feel sick too. I never do more tha 15 sets at any given workout and really try and keep the volume down to 8 or less. I make up for the low volume with frequency. However, not everybody's life schedule can accomodate a workout routine like that. I would suggest cutting back and see if that helps. No sense working out till you barf.

don't think its because of the volume...in former days when my body was not that old (LOOOOL) i was used to train a total of 15-20 hours per week and usually 2 hours in the gym full power

Back