For Bryan...

cp65

Hi Bryan,

could you write a complete cycle from beginning to end (so 2 weeks 15, 2 weeks 10, 2 weeks 5, 2 weeks neg or 5, 1 week rest)

include which exercises, how many sets and how many reps...

weight has to be determined by he person who's doing the cycle ofcourse so that could be left out...

this will make things more clear, especially to us who are new to the programm and don't know if we are doing right...

i think many will benefit from that.

Thanks

Carlo

Yes i have, and as you can see there is no complete cycle as asked for...

Hi, nu pun intended, but... it only shows a sample routine of 10's and both are completely different so that makes it even more confusing...

example: in the 1st sample there are for chest 2 exercises: 2 x 10 bench press and 1 x 10 dips

in the 2nd sample for the 10 rep routine there is only one exercise for chest per workout and that is done 2 times in the first week and 1 time in the 2nd...

that's confusing to new hst followers don't you agree?

Thanks for answering though :)

Kind regards

Carlo

why is that? he's helping me out here, if you don't have anything costructive to add to the OP, than please don't write stuped sentences...

Old & Grey, i mailed you my adress... thanks

Carlo

CP

Don't worry about Joe M. He's one of the good guys. Sometimes our humor on here amongst some of the vets comes across the wrong way to new people on the site but we all take it with a grain of salt.

What the hay! I still remember JM's mother at Woodstock in 1969! She called me twisted steel and sex appeal!

Just kidding Joe.
sneaky2.gif

:)

i get it...

it's just that i also post in another forum (photography) where some people tend to bite eachother...

O&G... thanks for the cycles!!

Back