good article

<div>
(Totentanz @ Aug. 31 2007,20:23)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Martin Levac @ Aug. 31 2007,14:15)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">How do we define slow, normal, large bulk?</div>
That's what I'm wondering.  It sounds like the author of the article considers a typical 500 a day surplus to be a slow bulk.  I would consider a slow bulk to be one where you only gain .5 to 1 lb a week on average (though how you can weigh yourself that accurately from day to day is beyond me...)  A normal bulk would then be where you gain a pound or two a week, on average.  A large bulk is one where you become a fat slob within the course of a month.</div>
1lb a week sounds much more thana norml bulk. In normal bulk you get 300-600 pounds a week. More than that you just get fat.

<div>
(Avi1985 @ Sep. 01 2007,17:39)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">1lb a week sounds much more thana norml bulk. In normal bulk you get 300-600 pounds a week. More than that you just get fat.</div>
I want some of what you're on...
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Totentanz @ Sep. 01 2007,19:42)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Uh... what?  I'm not really sure what you are saying.</div>
Sorry for my english. Im trying to say that on normal bulk you gain around the 400 pounds a week.

<div>
(Avi1985 @ Sep. 02 2007,10:32)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Totentanz @ Sep. 01 2007,19:42)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Uh... what?  I'm not really sure what you are saying.</div>
Sorry for my english. Im trying to say that on normal bulk you gain around the 400 pounds a week.</div>
No problem , but I think you might be using &quot;pounds&quot; where you possibly mean &quot;calories&quot;?
smile.gif

<div>
(RUSS @ Sep. 02 2007,12:29)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Avi1985 @ Sep. 02 2007,10:32)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
Sorry for my english. Im trying to say that on normal bulk you gain around the 400 pounds a week.</div>
No problem , but I think you might be using &quot;pounds&quot; where you possibly mean &quot;calories&quot;?
smile.gif
</div>
sad.gif
damn it, i was just about to ask him what gear he used.

<div>
(RUSS @ Sep. 02 2007,12:29)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
smile.gif
</div>
No man, I mean the bodyweight you gain each week. I dont know if it calls pounds or whatever. In Europe its kilos. I was saying that if someone wants to bulk normal,on my opinion, he should gain around the 300 kilos to his bodyweight each week.
And again, sorry for my english. English is not my first language, but it not means that im taking something.

Avi, math isn't your best either: if I weighed 300 kilos I couldn't fit through a door!
wow.gif

I've always thought that 1lb./week was considered normal bulk, which in the context of slow bulking is a lot. Martin was on it, defining slow bulk at around half of that, and that could depend on the individual metabolism. At my age, 1 lb. a week will be mostly fat.
I think Avi was talking calories over maintenance. Couldn't be anything else.

Cool, if I do this I can go from 110kg to 1910kg in around 6 weeks of hard out effort.

I will be bigger than a Humvee

Avi

Lets end this suffering, I am sure you mean grams then 400 - 600 g is very much plausible!
laugh.gif

<div>
(Fausto @ Sep. 03 2007,01:47)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Avi

Lets end this suffering, I am sure you mean grams then 400 - 600 g is very much plausible!
laugh.gif
</div>
Yes, I meant 200-400 grams a week. or 400-800 lb(or whatever you call it in the us).

Edit : Can saomeone please answear my question on The &quot; dan in the right now&quot; topic?
Thnx  
laugh.gif

Back