Great Article on Bulking

I'm a "Former Fat Boy" but I loose weight pretty easy. Am I losing mostly fat? I don't know. One thing is for sure. I gain fat really easily.

I'd love to get to around 10% BF, stay there, and gain muscle. I just don't know if I can.

Hmmm, don't see a 'before' pic of Dave G. except the group pic with him at the end, bulked up. Then the pic of him shredded and Yuge...It's hard to believe this guy EVER was 180 lbs.~!

<div>
(quadancer @ Sep. 29 2006,10:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hmmm, don't see a 'before' pic of Dave G. except the group pic with him at the end, bulked up. Then the pic of him shredded and Yuge...It's hard to believe this guy EVER was 180 lbs.~!</div>
I've also just seen the two pictures that you refer to. From page 7 of the thread at the forum where they were posted, in response to a question, Gulledge said:
<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Dave, In high school I topped out at around 200. I wasn't ripped but was pretty lean. I lifted hard on and off but never really knew what I was doing. In college I was about 200 and a little below depending on what I was doing. I bulked up for around 4 years and topped out at 319.</div>

Great article I actually read every word of it.Thanks for posting it!  
biggrin.gif
I'm not exactly sure with all the different things people are saying though where i've only really been at this for a year and am only 16 years old I'm certainly no beacon of knowledge.I will be seeing my nutrtionist soon though and will plan on bulking up to a good 16-18% before I cut down,hopefully all goes well, I'll show you guys my new diet when I get it an you can tell me what you think.

Back