gyno for the last time

noobie

So I'm finally 18 and my nipples still puff out a bit. not directly under the nipples, but around the aerole is a ring of something. I think its the gland that people talk about when they have gyno. I've had it for quite a while, maybe 4 years, but that's when i started actually noticing it. It's not as big as Lars describes it where it extends to the armpit. It's actually much smaller, radius of about half an inch around the aerole, but it makes my nipples pretty puffy and plus there is a good amount of fat on my chest. I'm hoping that this'll go away in the next few years or whenever I decide to cut. If it is gyno(pubertal) how much longer should I wait for it to naturally go down? Will it really just disappear just like that? Also, when I do cut, won't the gyno be even more prominant? Instead of a fat chest, you would have a cut chest, but with pointy lumpy nipples would you? Any sugestions and help appreciated :)

pzhang

I have what u described as puffy nipples as well...

Bryan explained to me that the cause is most likely pubertal. And that the puffy nipples can also be caused just byhow you store fat.

If you tend to store fat on your chest and upper torso, then they may puff a bit due to the fact that the areolar tissue is not as firm as the surrounding tissue.

when i cut they always go down, but are not completely gone.

I'd wait a few years before you get concerned about it...

alright, I hope it does go down. thanks OneMoreRep. Any other anecdotes or help would be helpful =)

pzhang

I've got full on gyno. I used to drink a lot of booze and was 300lbs and couldn't bench 135...all fat. Can't stand to look in the mirror.

Back