Gynomastia

TylerDurden

For starters im 19, 5'11 a lean 160, but by the post u can tell everything is not perfect.. I have soft flessy tissue around my nipple area, my chest is decently shredded too which makes me wonder. I've never taken any kind of steroid or prohormone, but i used to be a former fat kid. Is there any solution to this or should i simply go to a doctor? or maybe im over reacting

Some males develop mild gyno through puberty. I've read about guys who claim to have problems with it later on in life too. If it is a concern, go see a doctor. Insurance will cover gyno removal as long as they don't suspect it is caused by steroid usage. Otherwise it is very expensive.

I'm only a year older, was once a fat kid, and I feel I have the same problem. It may just be extra body fat as I am not shredded or really cut. I am 6'1" at 182, and my bodyfat percentage is estimated around 13-15%, and I'll get a better read on that once the calipers come in the mail.

I guess I will know if I have a case of it once I get my BF down. From doing thorough web searches, I noticed many people saying insurance wont cover it.

In your case, your BF% looks to be a good deal lower than mine, so you have more reason to worry. Ask your doctor what his opinion is on it.

it is just puffy nipple?

i was never fat... but my nipples are a bit puffy .. my bodyfat is about 10-11 right now i'd say they're less puffy with less bodyfat. i'm gonna ask the Dr about it, i'd really like those glands removed anyways.

On the bright side, if you do get them removed and you do start using test or whatever later on, you won't have to worry about gyno....

If you look around on anabolicminds.com, there are a lot of people who make the claim that a product called Rebound XT clears up gyno, even non-steroid induced gyno.

Supposedly letro can help to, but I really have no idea if that is true or not. I've never bothered learning much about gyno.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Totentanz @ July 14 2005,9:21)]On the bright side, if you do get them removed and you do start using test or whatever later on, you won't have to worry about gyno....
very true.

I've got gyno pretty bad too. Have never taken AAS in my life either. Never went to a doctor about it figuring they'd assume I was on 'em at some time since I'm pretty big. Most non-lifters think I am juicing, or have at some time.

I havent found any reboundxt anywhere, some sites are out of stock, some said it was recalled. Any other good pills to clear up some gyno?

i really doubt any pills will clear it...

Mind you it MAY not be TRUE gyno.

I was concerned about it a while back, i asked bryan about puffy nipples and he says it could just be due to the way your body stores fat, and the fact that the areolar tissue is not as firm as the skin around it, thus it "puffs".

So dropping bodyfat would help.

Back