Hammer stuff - Cheap!

Discussion in 'Home Exercise Equipment' started by quadancer, May 28, 2006.

1. quadancer

quadancer New Member

2. jwbond

jwbond New Member

the link works, but you have to be a member of the forums.

how cheap is cheap?
  3. mathey

mathey New Member

and to register for the forums, you need to have bought the "MuscleNOW" package for $188....

BUT... it IS "The ONLY Physical Fitness Web Site You'll EVER Need To Visit!"

dang, what a bargain!
  4. quadancer

quadancer New Member

Yeah, MN is a great program, but quite brutal for us older lifters. I thought it was up to $200. Was $107 when I bought it. I had posted a picture of my hammer curl bar; you know the one with the oval center with two handles inside the oval and two posts sticking out the sides to put weights on?
    Well, I had hung it by wrapping a chain around the weight bars, going from one side up to an "S" hook and down to the other side. By clipping the "S" hook onto my cable pull, I can do hammer pulldowns or hammer presses with it. Unchain it and of course it's still a hammer curl bar.
    This site won't let me post pics from my computer, so I tried to give the link to where I could. I'll try the pic again and see if it works.
  5. quadancer

quadancer New Member

Since that worked this time; here is the other pic -
  6. Enigma66

Enigma66 New Member

That's not a bad idea. I have a bar like that and could use your modification so I could use it as a low row bar.

What about the Hammer equipment? What's for sale?
  7. mathey

mathey New Member

please say you really didn't pay for that info...
  8. quadancer

quadancer New Member

Haha, no, it's just one of my ideas...I invent things all the time.

Enigma, I didn't say anything about anything for sale... I was just showing how to get more use out of a piece of cheap equipment.