Has anyone tried NO2

• Thread starter imported_gtimmons
  • Start date
I

imported_gtimmons

Hello all,
I'm considering trying a new supplement called NO2 which supposedly gives you a "perpetual pump" and is the next breakthrough supplement, similar to the impact creatine had on the bodybuilding market.
Does anyone know if this supplement is legit?

Isn't that stuff ridiculously expensive?

I was browsing, found this page:

http://www.supplementcritic.com/no2.htm

Seems like half of the people said it does nothing, and the other half say it's unbelievable. I'd like to see some of the science behind it. Oh, and also $20 a bottle instead of $80. Maybe then I'll buy some.

-Calkid

It seems big time hype to me, but whether it is or not, with that amount of money you can find a doctor who will do real blood doping to you.

Hey Calkid,
You seem to be completely right. From my first hand experience it seems that 3 guys I know says it's "unbelievable", and 2 other guys I know who started it say it hasn't done a darn thing for them. - Seems to be too expensive to experiment with.

Yeah, 1 in 2 odds isn't good enough for me to spend $80. I mean, that's like a month's worth of food, one of the only PROVEN anabolic substances :D

-Calkid

I haven't seen enough evidence really supporting it. I only hear some people say the pumps are great and that's it. In my opinion, take the 80 bucks and spend it on food.

Back