has anyone tried this?

basso

when i finish my current routine u'm planning to do 2 sets of workout for HST. i'll have a set of exercises to my A and a different one for B, but both of them will be all body workout.
this way i can large my incerments and dol more exercises.

anyone tried? recomend?

I did it for my 1st cycle which I just finished. Also, I had two overlapping exercises - lat pulldowns and shrugs - between my routines. Eventually, I found which exercises I preferred, so this upcoming cycle I won't be doing the split routine.

The increments would be larger for exercises since you are only doing them three times in two weeks, but all in all you are performing a similar exercise in the other routine so it doesn't matter that much. Go ahead and try it.

-Colby

Yup, I alternate two workouts too--keeps things fresh and interesting.

I think you will find that there are many people here that alternate two different full body workouts. I have always done this myself since I started HST and for that matter since I started lifting years ago. It keeps the workouts fresh and attacks the body parts from slightly different angles each workout.

Hey :)

As long as each set of workouts has good exercises that target all necessary muscle groups, that's pretty much ok.

A possible downside when you are just going to start such a thing is you'll have to find your maxes for the new exercises.

Have fun! :)
-JV

Back