Have you taken steroids??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian

Reading through other posts, I noticed that most articles mentioned natural bodybuilding. This totally goes against what I see in my gym, I think im the only natural bodybuilder there (even total nubes seem to be on them).

Btw iv got nothing against anyone on steroids as a lot of my friends are!

Thought this would be a decent poll and a chance for people that are undecided about steroids to here from those that have decided for or against drugs (dont want the post to become a what and how much to take post, more why I would and wouldnt take anything).

Looks like im getting the ball rolling with the replies....

The main reasons I have never taken anything are
1/ I dont think I could cope with losing strenght and weight after a course (im psycolgically weak)

2/When my friends have finished courses theyv been a joke in the gym, they literally cant be bothered to lift anything, and workout become a 10minute waste.

3/I have trouble buying clothes as it is, dont know how id cope with a load of extra size in such a short period of time. I had to buy a suit last week, and because of my chest and the fact im only 5"9, the shirt goes down to my knees and I have to roll the sleeves up. :D

Ian, I am closing this one for two reasons.

1. It has been polled a multiple of times in the General and Supplements forums. If you want to see the results go there and review the results.

2. HST forum should be for HST specific questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back