Hey Dan and Old&Gray

Sonny

Hey Old & Gray and Dan .
I’m back! :)
After screwing up my right shoulder doing bench press flies, it has taken me well over 3 months to get to the point that I could start my HST routine again, without having to much pain.
The Doc had to go into my shoulder and shave the end of the clavicle, along with dealing with the bursitis and a bone spur that I had.
I seen the before and after pictures and that after ones looks like new.
Thanks to the HST cycle, the 15’s were just the ticket to get me back up and running.
I’m now half way thru the 10’s and I’m really starting to pump back up again
And it feels so good!
The only problem I have at the moment is this 15-pound sack of potatoes someone hung on me during my recover period. Getting rid of that is going to be a big task in itself.
sad.gif

See Ya
Sonny

i can relate dude. getting injured suckzorz

mine wasnt as bad as yours though, broke my clavicle and was out for about 8 weeks. im starting to lift again tomorrow actually, beginning with my 1st HST cycle.

what caused your bursitis and bone spur?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shwaym @ Sep. 12 2005,4:51)]what caused your bursitis and bone spur?
I’m not sure what cause all the damage, but I hyper extended my right shoulder doing bench press flies.
I have a serious injury to my left arm when a circular saw got away from me and cut thru to the bone (250 stitches) 25 years ago.
By the grace of God I still have 98%+- use of it.
What happened was I was trying to clean into position 75 lb dumbbells, as I was leaning back on the bench the left arm got away from me and the right fell backwards and hyper extended my shoulder. I knew I was hurt because the pain was intense.
The irony of it all was that I had just purchased a cable cross over so I would have more control over my flies.
10 minuets after I screw myself up the UPS man delivered my new crossover.
That was 3+ months ago and I just got my first chance to use it on my new cycle about 3 weeks ago.
Thanks
Sonny
EAT MORE RED MEAT, says the chicken !
And do heavy squats

wow.gif
0-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sonny @ Sep. 13 2005,8
wow.gif
0)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shwaym @ Sep. 12 2005,4:51)]what caused your bursitis and bone spur?
The irony of it all was that I had just purchased a cable cross over so I would have more control over my flies.
10 minuets after I screw myself up the UPS man delivered my new crossover.
That was 3+ months ago and I just got my first chance to use it on my new cycle about 3 weeks ago.

wow thats f***** up.
glad youre back into it though

"Superman is back in the building . . . Superman is back in the building . . ."

Sorry, love the old Bulls highlights
tounge.gif

Good luck with the revamped shoulder :)

Back