How come HS:CRE is so cheap?

Kickboxer

How come HS:CRE is so cheap compared to other Creatine-brands?
It's actually twice as cheap as many I've seen and tried and still it's claiming to be the purest.

Shutup! Don't let Bryan figure out that he's selling the best creatine for the cheapest price!
tounge.gif

But seriously, why are you complaining about this?

It's not cheap, it's actually expensive compared to other brands I see. The sale price which it seems to be terminally set at is in line with the pricing I see for other brands (online prices), but you get a smaller container. Personally I'd rather not have to buy that often so I buy the bigger tubs of the stuff. Now if Bryan sold a bigger tub of his stuff, even at a bit of a higher price than average, I'd buy it in a heart beat. I think he has supplier limitations thought because of the quality he demands. The stuff is very fine and I don't get a gritty feel in my mouth at all after downing it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mindwraith @ Mar. 25 2004,10:37)]It is? I tend to get the GNC brand since I get a discount there when I go buy my protien.
Im a little fuzzy, and correct me if I'm wrong, but i think i crunched the numbers once and came to the conclusion that HS:CRE was pretty much the same price (maybe a tiny bit more expensive) as the GNC brand per gram (if you dont include shipping). This may be off depending on your discount (which I'm guessing is the Gold Member 20% off card).

I'll buy myself a HS:CRE jar and test it. My creatine is running out and I think HS:CRE seems like a good choice.

HSN is a very fine (creatine monohydrate) power.

I just scoop it in my mouth and down it with water. No grit and no after taste.

Be careful not to cough before you drink it
blush.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Im a little fuzzy, and correct me if I'm wrong, but i think i crunched the numbers once and came to the conclusion that HS:CRE was pretty much the same price (maybe a tiny bit more expensive) as the GNC brand per gram (if you dont include shipping). This may be off depending on your discount (which I'm guessing is the Gold Member 20% off card).

Not true, the price for 6 lbs of GNC 100% whey protein is $39 with the discount I get, wheras the price for 2.2 lbs of HSN protein is $39 for the primer and $49 for the driver. The difference between the two being GNC is just 100% whey protein, Brian's is probably better qualtiy over all, its just not affordable for as much as I tend to use. I drink 2 scoops before and after totaling 4 scoops 3 days a week, and then 1 or 2 scoops on aerobics days just before I run.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mindwraith @ Mar. 27 2004,10:16)]Not true, the price for 6 lbs of GNC 100% whey protein is $39 with the discount I get, wheras the price for 2.2 lbs of HSN protein is $39 for the primer and $49 for the driver. The difference between the two being GNC is just 100% whey protein, Brian's is probably better qualtiy over all, its just not affordable for as much as I tend to use. I drink 2 scoops before and after totaling 4 scoops 3 days a week, and then 1 or 2 scoops on aerobics days just before I run.
I thought we were talking about HS:creatine vs GNC creatine.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I thought we were talking about HS:creatine vs GNC creatine.

Well as always a thread can go off in any unrelated direction at any point in time.

I was seriously considering buying the HSN creatine though, I'm not sure GNC brand is the best.

Back