How much should I eat on non-training days?

Eskoe

I just started this week training using the HSN/HST system. I'm 24, 183lbs, and basically training for streangth and size, though I'm not looking to blow up, just add a some lean muscle.

Should my nutritional intake vary from training to non-training days, particularly with refrence to protein intake? Since on non-training days i will not be taking the Primer or Driver then I'm going to be missing 35.5g of protein not to mention the other nutrients that i would be deriving from the Primer and Driver? So should I supplement these proteins? If so, what would be the best way to do it? I'd prefer to not rely too much on meal replacements and other supplements on training days but if I need to for performance, so be it.

Anyone that could give me some pointers, i would much appreciate it.

Just eat normally
thumbs-up.gif

additional protein is better than less protein. even if you didnt need all this protein, your body can just deaminate it (take of the nitrogen containing amino group) and swtich it up a little and you have a new substrate ready to enter metabolic pathways. That means energy for you! So with additional protein, not only will you insure a positve nitrogen balance, you will even get additional energy if you overshoot it! Everybody wins!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fearofthedark @ Sep. 22 2005,3:24)]So with additional protein, not only will you insure a positve nitrogen balance, you will even get additional energy if you overshoot it! Everybody wins!
There`s a limit to the amount of protein your body can use..the excess intake is just going to be excreted

Back