interrupted by the Holidays? What are you going to do
about it? After my SD I would have one week of 15's
and the next week would be Christmas week. I'm going
to have alot going on ...traveling, etc. I was considering
just training my arms every other day (lagging) and doing
NOTHING the week of Christmas...then start a new cycle
after New Years. That is alot of time off, though with just
training arms when possible.

I'm a college student, so as of now I don't have a winter membership at my gym back home. If everything would have worked out, I would have started my third cycle this week... instead I picked up where I left off with the 2nd cycle and I am doing 5's and negs for the next two weeks. I then plan on taking a three week SD for the holidays before my next cycle.

My second week of negatives hits right onto Christmas week, I'll try to keep up with it but have some doubts that will go flawless.

SD after the Christmas week!

If I can pull this off, then I'd say I am very disciplined and can then pat my back for it!
laugh.gif

Thanks for the replies fellas.
thumbs-up.gif

I'm gonna hit arms only this week and do a upper/lower
split until it is time for SD. It would be hard for me to stay
away form the iron until the New Year. Don't wanna get
weak now do we!
tounge.gif

I'm doing a 4wk cycle, SD over the holidays, and start anew in 2006. I'm not looking forward to the "New Year's Resolution" crowd getting in my way for the first 4-6 wks of the new year, though. /sigh

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chiefhog @ Dec. 05 2005,7:38)]I'm doing a 4wk cycle, SD over the holidays, and start anew in 2006. I'm not looking forward to the "New Year's Resolution" crowd getting in my way for the first 4-6 wks of the new year, though. /sigh
AHHH I know! I hate that crowd because I know most of them will not stick around. It would make me happy if they stuck with trying to have a healthy lifestyle, but by the time February or March rolls around they quit.

Back