HST and Steroids

"i think people over estimate the test drop.. from what i understand test. peaks mid 20s to 30 and stays the same and doesnt decline until about 60s."

Not true. Men drop T production at the approximate rate of 1% per year from age 40 on, although it could start decreasing even earlier on. About two in 10 men age 60 and older have testosterone levels below the normal range. That was my situation.

By the way, if one feels the need to use steroids, I believe that Testosterone is about the safest one to take. It is less toxic on internal organs. There are some risks though such as:

*Cause or aggravate sleep apnea

*Stimulate noncancerous growth of the prostate and cause or worsen urinary symptoms

*Stimulate the growth of prostate cancer that's already present

*Enlarge breasts (gynecomastia)

*Limit sperm production

*Stimulate excess blood production (polycythemia)

*Cause acne

Do you have any studies on testosterone production over a lifetime ??

i like the idea of test as well, it's naturally produced. I always thought if i tried anything it'd be a test. d-bol, and nolva. to keep the est. down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OneMoreRep @ June 23 2005,4:45)]test and d bol seperate***... the nolva with either.
Yup. And nolva won't keep the estrogen down, it will just block it's action. That should be good enough, but an AI like letro while on cycle will stop the actual formation of estrogen.

When you're making a stack you should try to choose complimentary substances. Testosterone and Dbol are sort of hitting the from the same direction. Decca and Dbol on the other hand isn't too bad or unpopular because Decca doesn't aromatize to the extent of testosterone. It's a little drier and so makes a better compliment to Dbol. Then again a lot of people think Decca is completely useless unless it's in a stack, and not much good then.

One popular use for an oral over an injectable in a stack is a jump start. The effects of the oral start before the effects of the esterified injectable, so you get gains earlier in the cycle. But in that situation you'd also lay off the oral once the injectable starts kicking in.

Back