HST nuby questions

Mark Sullivan

1.  I'm sticking with the 15/10/5 3X / week, do you recommend cardio on the offdays? E.G. Tues and Thurs.

2.  I'm at just over 20% bf.  I'd like to gain size and loose fat.  Is that possible?  Any recomendations on diet.  I want to add that I have never been lean/vascular in my whole life so I think I have a tendency to add fat while muscle comes very slowly.  I'm 6'3", 222 lbs.  I usually eat good, sometimes I indulge on the ice cream, beer, etc. but I can eat clean for periods.  I'll say this, eating clean has never been a miracle for me ... I still don't look lean.

3.  Based on #2, I don't know if I'm a hard gainer since I've never  been  skinny but never fat either.  I have never tended to gain a lot of strength either ... I've probably never benched more than apx. 200 lbs for 1 rep and similar for squat.

Mark

1. If it interferes with your frequency, no. Otherwise sure.
2.Very rarely can one gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously. It's much easier to concentrate on one or the other.
3.What difference does it make? Hardgainer or not if your diet is in check (where most people go wrong) and you are training consistently and correctly then you can chunk most crapola you read about hardgainers out the window.

Back