HST protein

NoMercy

Hello everyone !

I've a question about proteins

If we eat enough protein per day to grow , is protein takes before training very important to grow ?
I mean something like whey or primer and driver

If my english is not very good , i'm sorry i'm french...
thanks for your help and your answers !

Whether it is "very" important or not might be debatable but it is certainly a good idea to have a protein and creatine drink around a half hour before training. If you use whey it will be quite quickly assimilated and be useful during the course of your workout. Creatine uptake has been shown to be increased if taken prior to exercise and what could be better than a full body workout?

I use a pre-workout drink that has around three heaped tablespoons of whey protein powder and a teaspoon of creatine mixed with some fresh orange juice. I tried water for a while instead of the juice but I got fed up with drinking paint! Mixing with juice tastes much nicer.

Post workout I have a pint of whole milk, 3 scoops of whey and one or two bananas blended to make a delicious shake. I love that drink!

The other upside to your pre and post workout drinks is that they are an easy to consume way to help you to get the extra calories you need.

Back