HST Topic to keep

Jester

SEARCH THRU THE LINK TITLES FOR ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS

These are topics that people feel have helped them and/or are worth keeping and making it know they're here.

Many/most of them are the result of someone asking a question . . .  so if you have a specific question check here to see if it's been answered before. Not only does this help save time (and going through the hundreds of answers from the search function
tounge.gif
) . . . but some of the answers may be from members who are not so frequent anymore and hence may not reply again.

If you have a link you'd like to add, please feel free and do so :)

Hopefully this takes off, here are some of the topics that I've found especially useful and have bookmarked:

HST E-Book listing

EXRX - everyone should bookmark this

Clustering and some other qu's explained

Skullcrushers, courtesy of Kate

Big biceps . . .it's simple and painful, the Vicious way

Nutritional info links

Pre-W/O drinks

More nutritional help - protein, carb and fat content etc

The HST E-Books

Animal Mass' 5x5, Dual Factor, Strength Training

Frequency - dealing with 3x, 6x and the reasons for high frequency

Heavy HST - if you like to lift heavy and want to know why it's more productive than the lighter ranges

What to do if you have only have time for a 3-4 week cycle

Detailed explanation of how to set up your HST for the first time

Next please . . .

Jester

Not to take up space in here, but excellent work, this is more or less what we wanted anyways.
thumbs-up.gif

Maybe a should start adding some articles I have saved up in the last three years, those can also be useful.

Here's a link that I found useful too:
Cracking the Rotator Cuff Conumdrum

And a surprise for those who like abs - real torture, the australia way, I have used it some and it works, just don't know about keeping the whole 49 weeks I find HST a bit more rewarding
laugh.gif

But hey...to include some of these variations in your ab training should be a must IMO
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Brief discussion of HST principles, why load AND metabolic work is important

That thread had a good discussion of Sisco's books... I spent almost the first half of this year employing his Power Factor training until HST rescued me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jester @ Nov. 21 2005,6:45)]Bump......sticky please? :)
I do not have the ability to sticky, nor do I think I would, not that I am being an a$$, but if the thread ONLY dealt with HST principles and questions pertaining to HST principles then perhaps I would recommend it but as it stands it's becoming a grap bag of a multitude of items and some are not involving HST. In the end though it's Bryan's call not mine.

Dan

these links look really interesting, but I cant get any to work.

Please sort this out as I am dying to read them....

Can anything be done to rescue any of these links? Or are they all gone since everything got changed up...
sad.gif

Yeah, I can't get them to work by changing the urls... Someone could dig up each of those topics manually and repost them though.

Back