HST Training

tdsong

Hey, I'm at a place now where I'm really only able to workout at lesat twice a week. Is that cool? Once my schedule changes in about a month or so, I could actually go 3 days a week, but we'll see what happens.

Here's my training regimen:

Chest Press
DB Incline Press

Bicep Curls (machine)
Tricep Extension

Leg Curl
Leg Extension (alt)
Leg Press

Crunches (machine)

Seated Row
Lat Pulldowns
Shoulder Press

Calf Raises (seated)

I know that seems like a lot of exercises, but if you've got some sugggestions to make it better, feel free to respond.

Thanks for the help!

Peace!

Depending on your lifting history, I would suggest a little more volume if you're training only twice weekly.

Bryan speaks! How many sets are you doing? I would cluster to at least 20 if training twice weekly.

And as liege says, the basic lifts are
cool.gif

What Bryan is saying is that twice/week is cool, but as you lower the frequency, increase the sets. So if you are doing 3 sets 3 times/week that is 9 sets/week for a bodypart. If you are only hitting it twice/week, then do 4-5 sets to get the same total volume/week.
smile.gif

<div>
(scientific muscle @ Apr. 07 2007,03:10)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">What Bryan is saying is that twice/week is cool, but as you lower the frequency, increase the sets.  So if you are doing 3 sets 3 times/week that is 9 sets/week for a bodypart.  If you are only hitting it twice/week, then do 4-5 sets to get the same total volume/week.
smile.gif
</div>
Exactly!

Its not rocket surgery but it works!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Back