I dont know what to do

<div>
(colby2152 @ Oct. 26 2007,17:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Morgoth the Dark Enemy @ Oct. 26 2007,10:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">This thread must be a joke. It must be one. There can be no other explanation. Please.</div>
Are you joking?</div>
<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Next training on the bench i need to do 70 kilos. but because last training i did 75 kilos my muscle wont grow from 70 kilos. So you still think i should do 70 kilos on my next bench training?</div>

Should I be joking?Does anyone really believe it makes one iota difference?Would he wither and die if he were to stick to that 75 kg PR?Is this horrible, unthinkable accident such a crutch into his/anyones development?OTOH, I don't think I've yet recovered enough bile to get involved in a training/routine/whatever pissing match...the last one about the holy 15s has pretty much spent my reserves, and I've yet to regain em'. Ergo, don't mind me
smile.gif

All I'm saying is that they are innocent questions from a newbie. He'll learn quickly about HST principals as well as the insignificance (in the macro view) of hiccups thrown into a cycle.

<div>
(Avi1985 @ Oct. 27 2007,00:16)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">And one of the principals is to Progress the Load over time. Thats why i had a problam.</div>
Agreed. But there are more ways to progress the load over time, not necessarily involving submax workouts coupled with adding weight every workout, that work just as well, if not better. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't bother with small details like this, lest you lose yourself in a labirinth of reductive little thingies, like TUT, rest between sets, breathing during reps and so on, and lose sight of the main idea behind building muscles.

Back