I hate vegitables

Mindwraith

I hate vegitables, I always have and I'll bet I always will. Can't stand them, especially brocoli, tomatos, onions and green beans.

Are vitamin supplements enough to compensate? I take the multi packs, 1 pack a day.

You miss out on a lot of fiber and incidental nutrients by just taking multis...
Have you tried "disguising" the veggies?? Put them in sauces, cook them- especially if it's something slightly bitter like spinach or broccoli-hide them in sandwiches, that sort of thing.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elveneyes @ Feb. 21 2003,3:37)]You miss out on a lot of fiber and incidental nutrients by just taking multis...
Have you tried "disguising" the veggies?? Put them in sauces, cook them- especially if it's something slightly bitter like spinach or broccoli-hide them in sandwiches, that sort of thing.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Have you tried "disguising" the veggies?? Put them in sauces, cook them-
Good advice.

Natural nutrients will always be assimilated and utilzed more efficiently in a natural form. You will also miss out in all the phytochemicals/nutrients associated with veges. Research is just now beginning to scratch the surface of phytos. Do you like vege juices (V8)? Not the ideal solution but much better than no veges.

V8 does taste a little better, I'm not all that fond of it though.

I do however get 2/3 a cup of oat bran daily, which has 20g of fiber and protein.

The disguise thing is a great idea, I forgot about that. I'll have to learn to make spinach lasagna soon. Thanks for the suggestions.

Back