Im Back..Low carb + HST

• Thread starter imported_frivolousz21
  • Start date
<div>
(frivolousz21 @ Jan. 07 2008,12:12)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">and my waist is getting thinner since all of my jeans/slacks are getting looser every couple of days.</div>
I heard that! I've got a half dozen $1,000 suits that don't fit me anymore -- the jackets are too tight and the pants are all too big.
sad.gif

I've only got about two pairs of blue jeans that I can wear. Somehow that doesn't meet the requirements of the office...

The more dedicated you are to a cut, the quicker it will be. BTW, looks like you had some rashes under your arm pits. You may be allergic to your deodorant.

thanks for the observation..

I ussually use old spice deorderant.

but I have been using axe lately...I will switch back to old spice

I am into my 2nd week of workouts.

I have had 4 workouts down.

I am on 10 reps now per workout the last 2 this week.

I took all of yesterday off from working out after 6 days of lift/light basketball and swimming.

I needed it..tonight I am back at pounding the weights...it will be about a 54 hour layoff so I should be charged.

I am in deep ketosis...this morning I weighed in at 197 lbs before taking a dump
smile.gif

which means the fat is going bye bye.

Since I am still gaining great strength from the androgenic effect of the initial high fat diet..I am still gaining mass and burning fat off pretty good.

I should be able to milk losing fat and gaining mass for another week....and then it will go back to all fat loss.

my slacks are still getting looser..I love it.

so far so damn good on low carb...I even saw some people I havent seen since november say I looked thinner in the stomach and face last night...good stuff

down to 196 this morning.

thing are looking good so far

well..I am now entering week 4.

instead of taking 2 days off..I only take one day off..and work nearly 48 hours later everytime.

I am now dropping to 6-8 reps.

should I increase my sets?

I am pretty much at a warmup and 2 sets for major body parts... I am wondering if I should increase.

also I am still on keto...and my strengh is going up after 3 weeks of ketosis.

example.

my first and second workouts..I did incline dumbell press..

27.5 lbs each hand for 12 reps...it was heavy.

last night...workout number 7..I did 45 in each hand for 11 reps.

first leg press on machine..this is body weight -30 percent of so...with weight on rack.

I did 70 lbs on rack for 12 reps.
last night I did 130 for 12 reps...thats after 7 workouts and roughly 15 days.

so my newbie gains are impressive....I also do work in the pool on my off days with running forwards and backwards which I believe is helping my legs.

overall my body fat has plummeted...I have drastically leaned out in 3 weeks on keto and 2 weeks on HST.

now I want to do 6 more workouts before I take a week off and carb load.

how many sets do you guys suggest.

the next 3 workouts will be 6-8 reps.

then 5-6 reps the 3 after that

Im in the same boat bro - im leaner than ever while combining the v-diet &amp; HST. id make a few changes, but i plan on doing the same program &amp; similar diet over the holiday period this year...

my strengh is still going up well.

I finally broke threw and pressed 55 lbs dumbells - 9 times on a incline bench press..

I think it was harder carrying them the 50 feet..than pressing them.

my leg press reached 175-8..including 70 percent body weight last night...so everything is still going up...and I am as strong as I have been in 2 years.

my weight loss has slowed..I had a couple nights drinking over the weekend..not to much..but enough to skew it a little.

I will be doing keto until this weekend when I have a carbup...and I will probably hit another 2 weeks of hardcore keto as I finish my cycle of hst.

I am in my 4th week now...I suppose 2 more weeks should do it.

great..thanks for asking.

my weight loss has slowed..I have been eating to many carbs..up in the 50 range.

I gotta get back on track with that...but I am about to finish my hst routine after 4 more workouts....I have gotten much stronger..great 5 weeks so far...but I need a change up for a couple weeks before I get back on a new cycle.

u?

Back