I'm starting tomorrow, any tips?

daltonfury

I have been looking for a great full body workout and BAM! i found this. I took a full week off to get my mind right and let my body recover some some cold-like symptoms and I am ready to go tomorrow with all pistons firing. I was going to follow this program verbatim of what is on this website but I was curious if anyone has gone off that course and done some tweaks to this workout that has helped them even more than what is written on this website.

Any and all opinions welcome!

Do you already know your RMs for the lifts you prefer to use? If you've been lifting for a while and keeping a logbook, you should have enough data already to setup a cycle.

Yes sir, cycle is set up. I did 2x15 today and will up the weight every workout by 5 lbs till I hit my max...i assuming that is correct from what i read. Please correct me if i am wrong.

There are lots of variations you can do. Clustering instead of sets/reps, using different exercises, using myo-reps during the 10s and 15s, using max-stim during 5s and post-5s, etc etc.

So you are using Bryan's example routine from the article?

That is exactly what I am doing. 2x15 of each exercise. I feel like I could be doing a lot more during the workout but I am used to killing my self during 4 day splits haha.

There are lots of variations you can do. Clustering instead of sets/reps, using different exercises, using myo-reps during the 10s and 15s, using max-stim during 5s and post-5s, etc etc.

So you are using Bryan's example routine from the article?

I did myo reps today....ouch! Felt the pump. I dig it.

Thanks, I searched there and found myriad articles/explanations prior to my post. Figured there was already a good, "HST forum approved" encapsulation somewhere here that you might have quick access too.

I'll just go with Google from now on, and if I have more specific questions, I'll ask here.

Thanks!

There are, but I don't have access to them right now. My last post was mostly meant to be funny... sorry if it wasn't. I'll get you the links once I get to my home pc tomorrow.

Back