Is there or isn't there an HST book?

nipponbiki

I discovered the HST system through a mention in Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0.

I downloaded and read the history section, and the 3 introductory articles, but I was under the impression there was a book.

Can't find it anywhere on this site, nor Amazon.

Is there a book? If so, how do i get it?

Thanks

We've heard that before Dan, do you have real news? A date?
Also been wondering, will there be much in it that we long timers haven't heard here before?

I know, I've been waiting eagerly for this too. Last I'd heard Bryan said he was actually talking with Lyle McDonald about the possibility of putting it out as an ebook.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dood @ April 03 2005,12:59)]We've heard that before Dan, do you have real news?  A date?
Also been wondering, will there be much in it that we long timers haven't heard here before?
Nothing concrete and even if I did I wouldn't. It's his book and he should have those honors. But I do know it is a priority of his. :)

But he is also working hard at getting the prices of HSN products down a bit, while keeping up with the increased demand, so I can wait for a book a while longer especially if I can get HSN a bit cheaper. ;)

Even if there isn't anything NEW, to have a compilation of what is known today in an accessible format would be great.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dkm1987 @ April 03 2005,8:28)]But he is also working hard at getting the prices of HSN products down a bit, while keeping up with the increased demand, so I can wait for a book a while longer especially if I can get HSN a bit cheaper. ;)
I cannot agree
HSN is 'byproduct' of HST since almost anybody who has never heard about HST is using HSN

as Bryan once said there is a time that if 'method of HST' has to be recognized the book has to be published soon

but ....
we are still waiting for this and keeping
thumbs-up.gif
for this project
Bryan give us the book  
worship.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ZMT @ April 04 2005,9:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (dkm1987 @ April 03 2005,8:28)]But he is also working hard at getting the prices of HSN products down a bit, while keeping up with the increased demand, so I can wait for a book a while longer especially if I can get HSN a bit cheaper. ;)
I cannot agree
HSN is 'byproduct' of HST since almost anybody who has never heard about HST is using HSN
as Bryan once said there is a time that if 'method of HST' has to be recognized the book has to be published soon
but ....
we are still waiting for this and keeping
thumbs-up.gif
for this project
Bryan give us the book  
worship.gif
Waiter, sense of perspective for Table 5 please...

Considering the HST support and information provided by guys like vicious, dkm, Blade, Aaron and Bryan himself on here, I'd say that we're doing OK for HST info right now :)

I'd also rather wait for a polished product that has no "hurry-up" about it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jester @ April 05 2005,3:32)]Considering the HST support and information provided by guys like vicious, dkm, Blade, Aaron and Bryan himself on here, I'd say that we're doing OK for HST info right now :)
I'd also rather wait for a polished product that has no "hurry-up" about it.
good you have added 'hurry-up'  
thumbs-up.gif

so waiting more ...
thumbs-up.gif

Back