I've decided to take creatine

ZeroAkarui

First off, How often should I be drinkin water. I know there is the risk of dehydration, so when i'm not doin anything active, how often? Like every 2-3 hrs?
second, will this really put on more muscle weight or fat weight? I know fat weight comes with it, but is it more muscle or fat that u gain?
thanks.
worship.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]First off, How often should I be drinkin water. I know there is the risk of dehydration, so when i'm not doin anything active, how often? Like every 2-3 hrs?

That's not bad, so long as the amount is good too. Standard reccomendation is 8 glasses a day. I drink more than a gallon a day usually.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]second, will this really put on more muscle weight or fat weight? I know fat weight comes with it, but is it more muscle or fat that u gain?
thanks.

You'll gain some water weight most likely, as for muscle or fat that depends on what you're eating and how you're training. All creatine would do, like any effective supplement, is enhance the positive effects of a good training regimen. It can't replace it though.

Back