I've Seen Some Nice Results But I've Also Got A Problem!

Lol !! I was thinking on that last night! The bar I use to Deadlift is a small one and the only way to put more weight in it is with ankle weights.

Hello guys, I am very happy to report that

1) I got the 1 Kg wrist bands so now I can do a better progression.
2) After finishing my third cycle (bulk) I went to the nutritionist to measure myself again and I am currently at 23% BF, during the bulk I got 3 Kgs of beautiful new muscle, and maintained my fat levels. I am very happy and proud now that since march I have lost 7% of BF and gained around 4.5 Kgs.

I am planning on doing a (more balanced, shorter, better rested) cut next. I am currently on my first week of SD. Do you think that SD is necessary going from a bulk to a cut? Should I really do the two weeks?

Really excited now that I will be able to do even better cycles and keep hustling for the dream.

Cheers,

PS: HST is the shit

SD not necessary going from bulk to cut but it's a good idea to eat at maintenance for a couple of weeks before cutting. You could do 15s if you eat at maintenance but otherwise skip them.

Just noticed this is an older thread. :)

SD is wasted time if like me you're still far away from any decent strength levels. Just keep progressing and do 2 week long de-loads when the progression gets stuck. And don't try to reach failure, simply getting close to it is enough for progressing - notice when the bar speed starts slowing down and stop the set.

Back