Just saying hi

Zanderlini

New to this HST but it seems legitimate enough I'll give it a try. Although I'm a bit skeptical because I've tried HIT and numerous other "revolutionary" systems before and just waisted my time. Anyway do you think 5-10lbs. of muscle is realistic goal in 2 months time using HST? For a guy w/reasonably decent genetics. I"m not a hard gainer I gained 30 lbs. of mostly muscle and increased my bench 100lbs (up to 315). in less than one year(w/couple of months of because of wrist and shoulder injury). However i do have very small, fragile bones. I'll keep a journal on my gaines when I start HST. Thnx for your time if you have any suggestions or tips for me plz share.

If you have your diet planned out properly and you follow it, there is no reason why you can't gain at least 8 pounds over two months. Try the Eating for Size article to figure out just how many calories you should be shooting for.

Healthy skepticism is good. I just finished the 3rd week of my first cycle and have already shown new growth. Good luck to you!

ditto ^ ... finishing up my 2nd week of 10's, and I can't help but smile while looking in the mirror each passing day. I use cheap @$$ calipers, so I get a rough estimate on my BF%, but it's gone down slightly (I haven't been doing enough cardio), but I have gained 6 lbs thus far with those BF% numbers going down in the past month.
tounge.gif

HST is a great program mostly because it is so structured. I hope to make some serious gains over the next couple weeks, months, and years. :D

-Colby

Hello Zanderlini :)

Well, I've always been a hardgainer myself ever since. But on my last cycle, I gained almost half an inch on each arm. I'm still growing despite having worked out for a long time, no plateau here in HST.

Of course, this isn't some magic workout that will make you look like Arnold in just a few months no matter what. You still need a healthy diet and enough rest (enough sleep and less stress). If you are a really hardgainer, also try getting a check up to see your testosterone levels. If it's too low, the doctor can give you natural meds (not AAS) to increase your T-levels.

Hope that helps. Good luck, tell us your results! :)
-JV

Bien venuto Zanderlini

Nutrition is the key, mate!

I've upped my calory intake with muscle science 5kg Protein mix + SupplementsSA Creatine monohydrate.

Normal eating daily plus 1 serving protein powder 2 x per day, 5 g 1 x p/day creatine on non-training days 5 g x 2 training days.

Gains after 2 cycles: (still in the middle of 2nd cycle)

Body part Gains in Inches
Chest: 3.54
Biceps: 0.59
Forearms: 0.39
Neck: 0.39
Thighs: 0.74
Calfs: 0.35
Waist: -0.39
weight: 1.97 Kgs (4 weeks)
Fat % -1.22

Not too bad, and I am saving on the protein, also not doing as much cardio as should.

I don't think my testosterone's level low. I'm hairy, horny and easily irratable (not that I show it though) not to mention i'm 18.

Hi There

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I don't think my testosterone's level low. I'm hairy, horny and easily irratable (not that I show it though) not to mention i'm 18.

Now that is a good one
laugh.gif
an excelent age to kick some @$$ in the gym, the test..... should be oozing so ........take advantage.

Back