Kre-Alkalyn or Creatine Ethyl Ester

mport1

Any opinions on these creatine supplements? I wanted to try one of them, probably kre-alkalyn after my creatine monohydrate is finished. I don't feel that I'm getting very good results from mono.

I am still waiting to see a REAL study showing that either of these can yeild better results than mono. And for the price you have to pay for those, I would rather just stick with cheap ol' mono.

The price of creatine ethyl ester is coming down. I believe Nutra Planet has the lowest price per kilo now. It's still more expensive than monohydrate, and there are no studies showing comparable or greater effectiveness or safety.

I personally haven't noticed any ergogenic differences between CEE and normal monohydrate.  Of course, that tidbit of information can be lumped under all of the other anecdotal reports concerning CEE :)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Cylus @ April 27 2005,12:50)]I personally haven't noticed any ergogenic differences between CEE and normal monohydrate.  Of course, that tidbit of information can be lumped under all of the other anecdotal reports concerning CEE :)
Lack of research does suck. Basically as long as I'm sure it's not going to kill or harm me in any way, I'll give it a try. A lot of people report that the CEE is incredible at first, but then wears off, even when you take some time off and start again. Now ALRI has come out with this new product called Ngorge. Whole bunch of seemingly useless stuff that, for kicks, I may give a try.

Back