M1T

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lance @ April 24 2004,9:38)]I hear you guys. And truthfully, i'd like to just not do it again. I tried it for the 2 weeks, but i'm not mentally addicted to the 'edge' i had or anything.
I seriously hope you don't think that my concerns have anything to do with that.
The biggest concern is that you might have had your growth plates prematurely fused due to the estrogen resulting from the extra testosterone in your body. You'll have to have x-rays done for that I think. If they're fused, you won't grow any taller. I grew at least untill I was 21, probably even further than that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (restless @ April 24 2004,3:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lance @ April 24 2004,9:38)]I hear you guys. And truthfully, i'd like to just not do it again. I tried it for the 2 weeks, but i'm not mentally addicted to the 'edge' i had or anything.
I seriously hope you don't think that my concerns have anything to do with that.
The biggest concern is that you might have had your growth plates prematurely fused due to the estrogen resulting from the extra testosterone in your body. You'll have to have x-rays done for that I think. If they're fused, you won't grow any taller. I grew at least untill I was 21, probably even further than that.
It's unfortunate for your line of thought that M1T doesn't raise testosterone levels, nor is it aromatic.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Baoh @ April 29 2004,1:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (restless @ April 24 2004,3:13)]
[b said:
It's unfortunate for your line of thought that M1T doesn't raise testosterone levels, nor is it aromatic.
But more unfortunate than that is the fact that you didn't bother to read the thread before you make such comment, because had you done it, you would notice that Lance did a M1T AND 4-AD cycle, which was what I was refering to.

Back