Male Enhancement

Chthonian

Do these Enzyte and other male enhancement things really work? And without any negative effects? I always think they're just bullshit. Am I right?

Just another scam....the pills don't work. But there is a thread around here somewhere that discusses elargement "techniques." Try doing a search.

Male enhancement? Enlargement techniques?
Are we talking about what I think we're talking about?

laugh.gif
hahaha, this must be the "hypertrophy for your -you-know-what" thread! ;)
laugh.gif

Yes, we are talking about it. I'm sick of seeing those god dang commercials. I figured they were scams, but I decided to ask because it crossed my mind. Now I know.

Although, where is said thread on "techniques" for enlarging?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Nothing new, same old same old.

A new herbal blend, yada yada yada, designed specifically for, yada yada yada, scientifically proven to yada yada yada, so powerful it's given an US patent ya diddy ya da da

Advertisement

Pills won't make your noodle grow! However, there is one guaranteed method. Tie a 50 pound dumbbell to your joint with a 5' rope, climb a 10' ladder and throw the weight straight out. Now for the secret part. For a mere $50.00 I will tell you how to tie the ultimate, anabolic growth enhancing knot to attach the rope to your drizzler. Without this technique, you might as well just take the pills. My knot WILL make you grow. The only limiting factor is the size of the ladder you use. So send in the cabbage to your's truly and take a giant step to becoming a real man. I will give a double your money back guarantee here folks if your dragon doesn't grow a longer tail and you call me up and whine about it. No squeeky voices allowed!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Old and Grey @ July 23 2005,1:10)]Advertisement
Pills won't make your noodle grow! However, there is one guaranteed method. Tie a 50 pound dumbbell to your joint with a 5' rope, climb a 10' ladder and throw the weight straight out. Now for the secret part. For a mere $50.00 I will tell you how to tie the ultimate, anabolic growth enhancing knot to attach the rope to your drizzler. Without this technique, you might as well just take the pills. My knot WILL make you grow. The only limiting factor is the size of the ladder you use. So send in the cabbage to your's truly and take a giant step to becoming a real man. I will give a double your money back guarantee here folks if your dragon doesn't grow a longer tail and you call me up and whine about it. No squeeky voices allowed!
Do you have PayPal?

and

dkm, hahahha "horny goat weed" lmao... best... ingredient... ever!

Back