& happy holidays! chill out & eat watever u like
(in moderation).... let yrself go...

sorry if this is in wrong section, duno where else
to post this.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

<div>
(quadancer @ Dec. 24 2007,08:11)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Merry Christmas and how many of you besides me and Hotdog WORKED OUT this weekend? HMMMM???</div>
Me Me Me Me!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! May God bless you and your family!

The family came over yesterday and we did some deadlifting just for fun. I'm still trying to convince my dad to try doing it, but he won't pull more than my brother does. He'll come around eventually...

My brother, who is still only 120 lbs, managed to build up to a 225 lb deadlift, which I thought was pretty good considering his size. Also, he tends to stiff-leg it and use too much back, which I told him about, so if he got his form down better, I am sure he could pull a lot more than that. 225 didn't even look that hard for him, but he said it was tough. I think he just doesn't know how to really push himself yet.
I kept it lighter and only went up to 415, since I have to do around that for a 3x3 this week. Didn't want to ruin this week's workout.

I was going to wish you all a happy SD but it looks like a lot of you are still going to be hard at it. All the best with the 3x3 @ 415 Totz. Don't forget that all that tryptophan might just make you a bit sleepy.

<div>
(quadancer @ Dec. 24 2007,08:11)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Merry Christmas and how many of you besides me and Hotdog WORKED OUT this weekend? HMMMM???</div>
I worked out on Sunday and even did your warm-up routine!

Merry Christmas to all!!

happy boxing day all! i've started my SD on xmas eve, decided
my body really had it. so .... rest ... weee.... dun be jealous now.
laugh.gif

I was going to workout through the holidays, but my stomach got sick. I think it's a wise move to take a week of SD before I roll into my first ever 912 cycle!

BTW, my fiancee got me lifting gloves, a jump rope, and Starting Strength 2nd Edition for Christmas!

I hope everyone had/has a great holiday. Whatever you celebrate, may it be the best year yet with many great ones to come.
smile.gif

Very Best Wishes,

-bryan

With all the traveling and eating and meeting and greeting I wound up skipping today; knew it would stink. Going to bed early. Too much merry.

Back