methyldienolone

nsmith

anyone used this stuff? ive searched a few other forums and feedback is limited and seems mixed regarding optimum dose and size / strength gains. after completing a 2 week M1T cycle, which gave moderate gains but several side effects ( lower back pain, high bp, lethargy) i'm keen to try an alternative.

If you are referring to the Designer Supplements product, Methy-Dien, I have used it. I got up to using 6mg a day with no physiological change at all. After cessation I did develop slight gyno and lethargy, and my liver values were up, but I was drinking at the time too, so...

In my opinion, and many others who have gave reviews at BulkNutrition.com, it is a waste of money. I believe that is why the price has fallen through the floor as of late.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BIZ @ Sep. 01 2004,7:24)]In my opinion, and many others who have gave reviews at BulkNutrition.com, it is a waste of money. I believe that is why the price has fallen through the floor as of late.
Yeah, this one seems to be a mixed bag. Some people at anabolicminds.com have reported some great gains, but at high doses. Doses which I would never consider with a product suspected, and now sort of known to be so toxic.

When you say alternative, nsmith, what exactly are your goals with your next cycle?

It has shown itself to be ineffective for three females I have supervised.

If it doesn't work well in females, then....

Back