mostly compounds for hst cycle

<div>
(bluejacket @ Mar. 15 2006,21:49)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">? ? ? ? ?

you did ask that question in the 1st sentence.

you also answered it in the second one.

if after a few cycles of core moves your bi's and tri's arent keeping pace then think about adding some direct work. you must have had some good results in the past if your an avid believer.</div>
well, i just dont want arms to overpower my chest or any other part of my body. I have been working out (before i switched to the bodybuilding lifestyle) for quite a while now, and have had my arms bigger than my chest and legs.

now, they r still a little bit overpowering compared to my chest and what not, but dont want to have it as focal point on me. basically, i strive for proportions, aesthetics, and symmetry.

i might just add one set of direct arm work if i feel strong enough. maybe two for the tris

oh, has anyone else noticed the leg work in the sumo-syle deadlifts? i actually want it to work my quads more rather than my hamms, but ill still try them.

i dont have any experience w/arm over powering chest/back so i cant speak to your concerns on that one.

as far as sumo dl goes im much stronger on those than standard dl. i do both but my build (long arm and legs) makes sumo feel more comfortable and stronger. i personally do not feel &quot;more&quot; quad with one or the other but ive read sumo involves legs more.

btw. by sumo dl i mean wider stance arm/grip inside of the knees, overhand. i have also heard &quot;sumo&quot; used to describe the mixed grip sometimes used on either dl.

Back