Biceps Curls - 2 sets
Tricep Extension - 2 sets
Barbell Back Rows - 2 sets
Shrugs - 2 set
Military Press - 1 set
Lateral Raise - 1 set
Calves - 2 sets
Crunches - 2 sets

1- What do you think of the excercises and sets split? Is it good?
2- Is it ok if there are two excercises for the deltoids? (L raise and MP)
3- In what I can replace deadlift?
4- The 10RM should be measured after this cycle? Or I have to measure all my RMs in one time?
Thanks  ;)

1)do arms last

2) yes as long as you can handle it

3)leg curls.for hams..

4)do your 15 rm mon..10rm wed..5rm fri..start back training a week on monday 9 days sd..good luck :D

Faz is right mate.

Your program is fine.

My opinion of the workout sequence:

Legs/Chest/Back/Shoulders/biceps/tricep/abs

That's a good basic routine: I like your exercise choices. You might consider alternating bent-over rows with chins or pull-ups, and bench presses with dips. Dips are pretty much unbeatable for overall chest (and triceps) development; too productive not to include in any routine.

For a basic, by-the-books HST program, I'd also do big bodyparts first: for my first three cycles I did legs, back, chest, delts, and then arms. If your gym has a seated leg curl machine, that's a nice alternative to deads, but definitely not a replacement for that movement.

When I tried to measure all my maxes at once, it was way too much for a single workout. Figure your numbers over three separate sessions.

Luck!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gripstrength @ Oct. 28 2005,11:15)]That's a good basic routine: I like your exercise choices. You might consider alternating bent-over rows with chins or pull-ups, and bench presses with dips. Dips are pretty much unbeatable for overall chest (and triceps) development; too productive not to include in any routine.
For a basic, by-the-books HST program, I'd also do big bodyparts first: for my first three cycles I did legs, back, chest, delts, and then arms. If your gym has a seated leg curl machine, that's a nice alternative to deads, but definitely not a replacement for that movement.
When I tried to measure all my maxes at once, it was too way much for a single workout. Figure your numbers over three separate sessions.
Luck!
Thank you all for the replies.
About dips and chins, I can't do them :confused: I've tried few times and I fail in my 4th rep...

It was years before I could do chins or dips with my bodyweight. I got there with a help of an assisted unit. These subtract some of your bodyweight so you can do the movements with the amount of resistance you can realistically handle. If you have access to one of these machines, by all means, use it! But if not, maybe you could introduce those exercises toward the end of the fives (since you can squeeze out four reps).

Seriously, keep plugging away at 'em. They are so productive--my chest, back, and triceps have taken on a whole new dimension since I started focusing hardcore on these exercises.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gripstrength @ Oct. 28 2005,1:53)]It was years before I could do chins or dips with my bodyweight. I got there with a help of an assisted unit. These subtract some of your bodyweight so you can do the movements with the amount of resistance you can realistically handle. If you have access to one of these machines, by all means, use it! But if not, maybe you could introduce those exercises toward the end of the fives (since you can squeeze out four reps).
Seriously, keep plugging away at 'em. They are so productive--my chest, back, and triceps have taken on a whole new dimension since I started focusing hardcore on these exercises.
Thanks for this advice. I will try to add these ones in my 2nd cycle.
By the way, I will replace deadlift with Hamstring Raises. But the problem how can I define my RM for that excercise if I do it with no weight?

Back