oneo1

i'm preparing my training :
that what i did until now
5nnemwdkumyn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

is it ok?

everything is on kg

it's call zigziag?
and it's not better to practice with the same weight two workout and not to do that?

i mean to do 35 35 40 40 45 45 and to continue like that?

it's call zigziag?
and it's not better to practice with the same weight two workout and not to do that?

i mean to do 35 35 40 40 45 45 and to continue like that?

He means, the weight for your first workout of 10s might be slightly lighter than your last workout of 15s and that is ok. Same for the transition from 10s to 5s. It's called zig zag. What I have found is that it gives the CNS a day or two to rest and strength usually rebounds a bit in time for the heavier loads to start a couple work outs later.

He means, the weight for your first workout of 10s might be slightly lighter than your last workout of 15s and that is ok. Same for the transition from 10s to 5s. It's called zig zag. What I have found is that it gives the CNS a day or two to rest and strength usually rebounds a bit in time for the heavier loads to start a couple work outs later.

ok thank you very much.
and can i buy a book that explain everything about hst and how to bulid a good cycle for any level?

by the way i'am doing 15x1, 10x2 and 5x3 it's ok or i can find somthing better?

I would stick to 15x1, 10x2, 5x3 for now. That works well for the majority of people.

How about: 15x2, 10x2-1, 5x2-1 ("x2-1" meaning x2 on week one, and x1 on week two). Also, 30-60 sec. rest on the weeks of 15's. That's how I'm doing it and that's how it's been suggested in the HST FAQ. p.s.: I'm also only repeating the last weight in the new reps' weeks, and go on from that. Should I instead prefer zigzagging?

Back