my workout!

I

imported_dunhoonK

SD ends in shortly 5 days so if anyone has any ideas/comments on my plan..greatly appreciated
worship.gif

Workout          15RM
Incline              95
Incline Hammer 22.5
Delt Raises        20
BOR                 85
Skull Crushers    45
Crunches           85
ShoulderPress    60
DB Squats         90
Calf Raises        100
Leg Curls          67.5
DL                   105
Leg Ext.            85
Dips                 --
Planning on working out M - W - F (3x a week)
I'm thinking of doing Leg Curls + Squats on M / F then DL + Leg ext. on W's.
-For dips, since I can't add weights to them, I'll try to do as many as I can till failure.
Anything I should add? Anything I should skip during15RM's?
-I'm currently loading on GNC monohydrate creatine for 5 days and using ON Whey Protein.

Thanks in advance!

i would leave out either db squats or deadlifts and do one or the other. alternatively you could alternate them workout to workout. i'd also add in chins or some kind of pulldown. why can't you add weight to the dips? all you have to do is buy a cheap $20 belt or get creative at the hardware store for even cheaper. if you can't yet do enough dips to add weight then you should leave them out and possibly add them in later on in your cycle at a rep range that you can add weight.

I was kind of doing the same exercises as you, but several people recommended to leave out the isolations and stick to the compounds at least till you start your 10's. As of right now, you have alot of exercises to do in one day. I am also at the same stage as you so i can say anything from experience but just wanted to let you know what other members told me when i asked the same question.

i workout at my school's gym and they don't have the belt for dips ;/ I never thought about actually buying one until u mentioned it. I'll get one later tonight, thanks for the tip!

dirtybirds, is there a reason why i should leave out the isolations (incline hammers, etc) out till i start my 10's? I know for certain that ill have the energy and be able to finish all 13 workouts in one day(3 year veteran wrestler for my school ;p ) so thats not a problem.

Thanks for the response!

Back