New

nstavale

Could someone recommend a sample program to me? I have no injurys, so any exercise is ok. I would like to have one compounding exercise and one specfic exercise for each area (chest, back, tri, bi, shoulders, legs, abs). I have an hour mon-fri to work out so I think split-body would be better? I am new to this type of training. Thanks for the help. :D

just work your way through this forums and you'll get the information you need. It's been written a thousand times.

Good luck
thumbs-up.gif

Check the HST article - just click the tab up at the top with the HST logo on it. There is a sample workout plan that should more than sufficient for most people.

Welcome to the forums. You will find people here very helpful. However, you need to do a bit of research for yourself to learn about HST. Good luck!
thumbs-up.gif

Thank you for the direction. I'm sure you guys have heard this question before, sorry. Im also new to this forum thing.

No worries. Just take some time to read the FAQs as well as utilize the search button. It will help you to familiarize yourself with the terminology of HST. It really is the greatest training out there.

I was in your shoes just 5 months ago! I know so much more now than I did then. Also, I have had breakthrough results using HST.

Ditto with chiefhog - I joined up the same time he did, had great results, and as you can see by how much I post - I am an enthusiast of HST principals.

worship.gif
Thanks Bryan!
worship.gif

Back