Off day exercise!

I

imported_etothepii

Here in Columbus Ohio, we're in the midst of getting a projected 8 - 10 inches of snow. I don't have to work today (teacher perk!), so I shoveled the first 4 inches or so from my driveway. That wasd pretty easy going, so I shoveled the street in front of my house too. Took about a haf hour or so. I came inside dripping with sweat.

After lunch, there should be another 3 inches of snow, so I'll hit it again. That will be an hour of exercise on a day when I normally get none. Should be good for me as I'm dieting right now.

Oh, about the diet... I've lost 9 pounds in 6 weeks. That's exactly 1.5 pounds per week -- perfect!!!

I'm in Toledo & in the same boat. definitely skipping my "formal" cardio session today!

State College, PA

Same thing here, but Penn State will not cancel classes (we'll see what happens tomorrow when it's my workout day!)
sad.gif

I'm just glad I'm not in New York where they were getting hammered with snow.  They got about 11 feet over 5 days!  
rock.gif

<div>
(Franko @ Feb. 13 2007,17:13)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Colby,

You a Penn Stater?

I graduated in '04</div>
Finally after a year and a half on this forum, I found a Penn Stater. Why yes I am... graduating senior this semester.

Back