One year of results.

also sci,be very careful when trying to keep lifting heavy after the cycle as per what joe mentioned above,i did a test cycle last year and when i came off my joints/shoulders were shagged,took a few weeks to straighten things out.i understand that test can also lower levels of collogen synthesis exagerating the problem(if my understanding is correct).

sci you are not a cheat because a cheat wouldnt admit he was taking gear.
i wouldnt take gear personaly especially as you have made gains in such a short time why not see how far you can get naturaly and then you have an extra option.
anyway its up to you keep us posted and good luck
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I have added roughly twenty pounds to my frame in 11 months.
My waist has increased 1/2&quot;
My chest has increased 2.5&quot;
My upper arms have increased 1.5&quot;
My thighs have increased 2&quot;

I didn't even know how to properly squat and do deadlifts when I started.
My current 1 rep max. for deadlift is 365 lb.s and deep squatting (below parallel) 255 lb.s.</div>

Great results Sci!
cool.gif

<div>
(stevejones @ Apr. 17 2007,15:06)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">got the thick hairy wool on my back waxed again today, hurt like a bitch</div>
rock.gif
rock.gif

Not sure where this came from...?

<div>
(scientific muscle @ Apr. 17 2007,17:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(stevejones @ Apr. 17 2007,15:06)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">got the thick hairy wool on my back waxed again today, hurt like a bitch</div>
rock.gif
rock.gif

Not sure where this came from...?</div>
AAS usage increases body hair growth, especially on the shoulders and back?
laugh.gif

You were upset that people turned your post into an AAS thread, so thought you might like to hear about my body hair instead.

If I took AAS I'd look like Koko.

<div>
(stevejones @ Apr. 17 2007,20:07)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">If I took AAS I'd look like Koko.</div>
And probably be able to throw Koko several yards as well.

Back