Only Workout 2 times a week. during summer

aGGe

the summer will start soon. and then I will have a "summer job".
I will work night shift. and therefor I´m not having the strength to workout 3 times a week. Im getting too tired.

well. Is this a stupid thing. To only workout two times a week instead of three?

Maybee I´ll do some HIIT the days im not doing weightlifting.

HIIT aprox 15 min..

Another cause is that its SUMMER!!
nice weather and so on. I usually comes home at 6:30AM and sleeps until 3PM..
start my shift at 10PM

Enough already, you lazy git - I think you'll find that most people on this board also "work" and also have homes to run & families to keep. If you can't find the time and energy to do three 45min workouts - then there's no wonder your friends are gaining (regardless of which protocol they're using)

Hang on!, you haven't even started the "summer job" yet - Jees I'm glad you're not one of my employees...

If you can only work out two times a week, then I would increase the volume a bit and watch your diet. You can still gain with that kind of frequency.

Or... you could cut down your volume to keep workouts shorter and continue to workout at least three times a week. I have a full time job that uses up almost my entire day, so I know how you feel. It's hard to fit in time. I would recommend working out before you go to work rather than after you get home. Also, if you have some equipment at home, it is much easier to do a proper cycle at home while working than at the gym. You will be limited in some things, unless you have the right equipment, but that shouldn't inhibit your gains much as long as you plan the cycle out properly.

wow.gif
8-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (the_dark_master @ May 25 2005,4
wow.gif
8)]Enough already, you lazy git - I think you'll find that most people on this board also "work" and also have homes to run & families to keep. If you can't find the time and energy to do three 45min workouts - then there's no wonder your friends are gaining (regardless of which protocol they're using)
Hang on!, you haven't even started the "summer job" yet - Jees I'm glad you're not one of my employees...

Spare your comments please..
answere the question or don´t answere at all :D
I have this problem and i wonder if its foolish to train 2 days only

It´s not only the 1 hour training. its the preparing and post training stuff that takes time also..
you cant only relate to the time ur at ur gym.

ahh I dont wanna argue... thats only how I feel

Mmm, that's my arse spanked, then...

What's this preparing crap? - pink spandex & lipstick
happy.gif

and as regards post training stuff?

[/I]Son you need to get a life

You should be able to still make gains doing 2 times a week. Not a big deal.
For summer, I'm switching to maintenance/cutting, and working out 1 to 2 times a week, plus my job which is physical and my pastime activities, which are also physical. We'll see how it goes.

Back