Oratropin-1

FireFighter

Ok guys, I come to you again with a question on a supplement.

Has anyone tried or heard of Oratropin. Apparently it's a IGF-1 like thing. Bottom line is I don't know a thing about it but was advised that it could possibly help out with my torn tendon (yes, I'm still battling it)

Was suggested that I take Oratropin, PGH-t, and cissus.

The Oratropin costs $220, the PGH-T is $50 and the cissus is rather cheap $20.

I'm up for anything that will get me back in the gym cause it's killing me not to work out, although I have to say my cardio is getting much better.

Any suggestions or advise would be greatly appreciated.

I've tried to look around the web for some info on the stuff but I'm only coming up with articles talking about bulking up.

http://www.ibe-technology.com/oratropin.htm

www.universalkits.com for the PGH-t

www.synergymuscle.com

I've heard some good things anecdotally about pGHt and tissue repair, but I understand that the one potential side effect (shortness of breath) can be pretty scary.  Almost a feeling of being suffocated according to some folks.  I know nothing about Oratropin ... sorry!

Most BB'ers don't trust GNC. As for any of the 'tropins, I've tried Somatropin, sytropin, and a couple others. They were very effective at emptying my wallet. I would suspect this one too, unless I had a couple of very close trusted friends, who could testify in it's behalf. Supp companies suk.

I'm thinking I'll start out with the PGH-t and the cissus. The only place I found the pgh-t was at universalkits.com. They have a sublingual and a transdermal. The cissus I've been reading about and seems a lot of people are liking it and I found it all over the web.

Thanks for the advise guys

<div>
(FireFighter @ Oct. 08 2006,02:41)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I'm thinking I'll start out with the PGH-t and the cissus. The only place I found the pgh-t was at universalkits.com. They have a sublingual and a transdermal. The cissus I've been reading about and seems a lot of people are liking it and I found it all over the web.

Thanks for the advise guys</div>
PGHt is actually the transdermal. PGH is the 'sublingual,' and that is in single quotes for a reason. Please find out the reason before buying that version. I've used cissus, I recommend it. I think the general consensus right now is it's just an analgesic and doesn't necessarily help with bone, ligament or tendon repair. I can attest though that it is an effective pain reliever for me and my knees.

PGHt definitely helps with sleep, I'll give it that. I've heard the same anecdotal claims on other boards of quicker healing of injuries. I never used it for that, but in my opinion when I am using it my work out recovery is quicker and my sleep is definitely better. There is no shortness of breath with the transdermal version, I'd recommend that version for the sleep effects alone.

While I haven't used Oratropin, I have used Ectotropin from IBE. While I was using it my appetite, normally ravenous, was nonexistant to the point where I didn't eat for entire days and didn't realize it because I wasn't hungry. I also started to notice a downward trend in my bf% around week 3 of use. I was one of the original testers of the product. To the extent they claimed it would work, it worked. It worked in spades regarding appetite suppresion. I've also looked at the company's studies and claims concerning their delivery method claims. If dosed properly Oratropin should work, I just never found cause to use the IGF but I might in the future.

PM me if you have any specific questions.

Back