ph and hair growth

Nemesis7884

some weeks ago I used phs for the first time in a schedule like 2on2off2on and im now around 6 weeks off - I actually read about the possibility of an increase in facial hairgrowth but didnt experience anything during the cycle - but now, 6 weeks after the last cycle, the hairs on my body, especially on my abs are growing like hell and have got like a little fur...

has anyone had similar experiences?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ July 11 2004,7:22)]some weeks ago I used phs for the first time in a schedule like 2on2off2on and im now around 6 weeks off - I actually read about the possibility of an increase in facial hairgrowth but didnt experience anything during the cycle - but now, 6 weeks after the last cycle, the hairs on my body, especially on my abs are growing like hell and have got like a little fur...
has anyone had similar experiences?

You're dying bro

Just kidding. But seriously man, get off that shi t.

What PHs were you using?

How old are you? I doubt that the PHs are affecting hair growth 6 weeks after you've come off them. I don't think any of the current PHs will stay in the blood that long.

If you're still pretty young, you might just be getting extra body hair. I'm 23 and I'm seeing an increase of hair on my lats (without using any AAS/PH). Nightmare! Hariy back!
laugh.gif

I've never heard of anyone growing more or less facial hair, or body hair for that matter, during PH use. AAS use, on the other hand, is a different story. I have experienced body hair growth from using Tests based steriods, but the hair usually disapates after the use is discontinued. So growing hair 6 weeks after your PH use is probably not contributed to your increase in body hair. As mentioned, if your younger, you could just be growing hair; which wasnt previously visible.

Its just like when old men start growing huge bushs of hair out the ears and noses. As we age, things change.

Back