pix of Bryan Haycock

I'v seen one, but I cant find the link sorry, you wanting to see if the proof is in the pudding eh?
biggrin.gif

ps in the picture I have seen, it was him in a t-shirt and he looked very big and ripped
pps I have a secret suspicion the guy with his arms behind his back is Mr Haycock!

<div>
(style @ Dec. 09 2006,12:22)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">you wanting to see if the proof is in the pudding eh?  
biggrin.gif
</div>
laugh.gif
I wish I had a different reason, but I can't think of any other way to put it.  I've been digging HST for some time now, and I guess I just need to find where the back of the book is so to speak so I can see the authors face. (and physique in this scenario too, in a non-gay way of course
rock.gif
)

I have seen some pics of Bryan on this forum during a Mr Olympia trip. Maybe from 2005? Do a search for that.

I don't think I have ever read that Bryan has taken any 'assistance' over the years so bear that in mind. He's not going to look like a scary steroid user.

This is the only one ive seen though its from 5 years ago...so HST didnt even exist yet.

Style what are you referring to? lol what guy with his arms behind his back?

<div>
(style @ Dec. 09 2006,12:22)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">pps I have a secret suspicion the guy with his arms behind his back is Mr Haycock!</div>
I'm pretty sure that's Boris Kleine ...

''I'm pretty sure that's Boris Kleine ... ''

lol ah well at least I tried! Yeh thats the picture, his right trap seems to jumpout of his shoulder
biggrin.gif

thanx jonny

o.k. I'm impressed. He's jacked w/ a trim waist. Looks like I can put this in stone now. HST principles will be just fine w/ me.
biggrin.gif

I don't know why there arn't more pics available of him.
I was hoping he did'nt look like a juicer either, then you get the Bill Phillips look (admitted juicer or at least admitted former juicer) and your'e just never sure where the results came from. I would'nt think Bryan juiced either because to have all that research and post all those studies can only be done by a &quot;natural&quot; looking for the truth IMHO because a juicer does'nt need a solid training program.

''I don't know why there arn't more pics available of him.''

Oh I have a couple of bathing suit calendars featuring Mr Haycock
biggrin.gif

''I would'nt think Bryan juiced either because to have all that research and post all those studies can only be done by a &quot;natural&quot; looking for the truth IMHO because a juicer does'nt need a solid training program''

Yeh, if you have through the roof test levels and a weight training programme, your gonna grow
wink.gif

Bryan was using HST principles for quite some time before he released HST to the public. But yeah, looking at his pic, you can tell he's a serious lifter. You can see some serious trap development even through the shirt.

I have come across Bryan's pic in some competition photos but cannot remember where. He definitely looks like a very serious lifetime lifter.  
wink.gif
I have not met him but I understand that he is a very nice guy. Not some arrogant a**hole like the Ahnold.

<div>
(Old and Grey @ Dec. 09 2006,19:32)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I have come across Bryan's pic in some competition photos but cannot remember where. He definitely looks like a very serious lifetime lifter.  
wink.gif
   I have not met him but I understand that he is a very nice guy. Not some arrogant a**hole like the Ahnold.</div>
The pic of Bryan when he competed was posted here a long time ago, I can't find it anymore, probably lost when the upgrade occured. He competed at a much lower weight and the pic doesn't even look like him now.

If the pic was attached perhaps JV can search the old database and find it, if it was a link then it may be lost forever
sad.gif

i dont think it is that important how someone looks its what they know that is important.
im sure you would take advise on football of marradona but look at his physique.

there are many guys out there that know more about muscle growth than arnie,but they either dont have the genetics or dont have the willpower to do what they know,that doesnt mean you should not take advise of them.

BTW i am not saying bryan doesnt look the part just that its not really that important.
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

<div>
(faz @ Dec. 12 2006,11:37)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">i dont think it is that important how someone looks its what they know that is important.
im sure you would take advise on football of marradona but look at his physique.

there are many guys out there that know more about muscle growth than arnie,but they either dont have the genetics or dont have the willpower to do what they know,that doesnt mean you should not take advise of them.

BTW i am not saying bryan doesnt look the part just that its not really that important.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif
</div>
umm, maybe...no...scratch that, I disagree. I'd like to think that bodybuilding is different than any other sport/hobby in that we can wear it around.  I'd like to think that a guy who writes a book on how to build a great trainset in your basement should have a very good trainset in his basement.
So, I do think it's important to look the part. Walk the walk if you will.
Your'e right that having the knowledge does not equal the great physique (where as applying it does)...but I still think it's important.
This is just my opinion though.
smile.gif

<div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Dec. 12 2006,12:23)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Well If it helps I can post a pic of me. I do HST...and I weigh around 270 and ripped!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
</div>
And at 5'1&quot;!

Back