Quick ephedrine question

Claudio

I am taking thermapro capsules by Prolab right now. Only thing is I am unsure how much of the active herb (sida cordifolia) equates to ephedrine.

The labels says each capsule contains 400mg (0.8% ephedrine). This tells me one capsule equates to 32mmg of ephedrine yet on another part of the label (just above the barcode on my bottle) it says "This product has 3 milligrams concentrated ephedrine group alkaloids per serving in the form of herbal extracts".

Does anyone know which figure I should take. Currently I am taking the former but hate to think I might be only getting 3mg per capsule.

Dont know if this helps but I have ripped fuel with ephedra in it, and while looking at the bottle, it is a bit confuzing as to how much ephedrine is in each capsule. It says MaHuang Extract (aerial parts) 334 mg... then it says standardized for 20 mg ephedra alkaloids... thats in 2 capsules. So which number do i take? Near the bottom it says the maximum amount of eph. alkaloids for a human in a 24 hour period is 100 mg. So that tells me that it must be 20 mg in 2 capsules, or 10 per capsule. Otherwise, just taking 1 capsule you would "OD" on your ephedrine for the day (334 / 2 = 167.. already too much)... Dont know if this helps at all and i'm sorry if not, but after rereading your post it sounds like it only has 3 mg ephedrine per serving
sad.gif
however it does have other stuff like red pepper, caffeine, etc. so if it does the job, stick with it
-keith-

Maybe I can help you ;)
This is what Prolab says about TP with Sida Cordifolia when my friend asked them:
"I would like to thank you for your interest in Prolab products. Our line of supplements is guaranteed to be of the highest quality, purity and potency. I apologize for the length of time in getting back to you.
To answer your question, the correct amount of ephedrine that is equivalent to 400 milligrams of sida cordifolia is 24 milligrams. The "3 milligrams" that is printed on the label is a misprint. We have been made aware of this issue. We do appreciate your feedback on this and value your support."
:)

Thanks Grasik - that clears things up and prevents me taking 30 pills a days:)

drivethrough guy - the correct amount of ephedrine is 10mg per pill based on what you say. 336 mg is standardized to 6% I ephedrine I believe.

laugh.gif

UR welcome
As for me, Therma with Sida does not work well, not as it should. But this is only my opinion
tounge.gif

Besides, I would never try it again 'cos of this mistake concerning its dosage (among others)... I do not believe Prolab fully. A misprint? Naah...
sad.gif
What could happen if somebody wanted to take more pills 'cos 'it's so flinsy dope'??
BTW 30 pills...what an experience! ;) I wonder what you would look like after it
tounge.gif

Re: Therma - I am only using it 'cos I bought it a long ago. I am gonna buy some HCL on-line - I've never really thought these herbal extracts gave the same "kick" as HCL so I am guesing they work less well on a diet too.

I guess 30 pills would leave me ripped or dead. Probably both:)

Herbal extracts are ####-worthy;) In fact, you have no idea what ur taking. Synthetic ephedrine is No* 1 for me. You add caffeine and you have a perfect stack;)

Back