Read the FAQ and Website

<div>
(Lol @ Nov. 03 2008,8:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(sayw0rd @ Nov. 04 2008,12:49)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Also, for the first few mesocycles, my weights are going to be significantly low. Should I always adhere and do the assigned reps or if I have some juice left, should I try to go for more reps but not to failure.

I know the 2sets of 15reps are more for trying to heal and feel the &quot;burn&quot; but I doubt that doing 2x15x5lbs bicep (which is the first day of my 15s 2week block)curls are really going to do anything to me.</div>
During the 15s you want to go for the burn so early on in the cycle you could either slow the reps down or do more reps to get a lactic acid burn happening. I prefer to do more reps and keep the tempo up. I might do 25 reps at the start of 15s for the first set and then try for at least 15 reps for the second set (but avoiding all out failure).

Quick question: Are you saying that your 15RM for curls is less than 7lb? If you are starting your 15s with 5lb then using 5% increments your 15RM would be 6 2/3lb. I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant.</div>
Woops, my mistake there, that was a bad example..Sorry!
tounge.gif

Thanks again for the tip &amp; advice, Lol. Everyone here is so helpful and it feels good to know I'm in good hands.

I'm going to try my first HST cycle tomorrow, wish me luck!

P.S. Could anyone see if my workout program is alright? I'm going to be alternating from A &amp; B workout and if anyone can tell me if the order is just fine that be great
smile.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Is there anyway I can somehow repay you guys back? I know in Bodybuilding forum, you can rep them for being helpful. Any such thing here? I would really like to let everyone know how helpful and knowledgeable you guys are. </div>

Th eonly repayment we need is another happy HST'er, spread the word and...be happy! That is all there is to it, this is how we function around here, been going on like this for 6 years and it is still going strong!
wink.gif

Back