repping out on the 15s

faz

started on 15s yesterday..14 days sd..started repping out not to faliure..i do 2sets on 15s.
first set on every exercise i did about 18 reps and only did the 15 on 2nd set
i didnt want to overdo it on first day back (glad i didnt got bad doms today)
using the same weight tommorrow so might try a few more reps on both sets it felt good made the workout a little bit tougher so when i get to the 10s and 5s it should be a doddle.
tounge.gif

ok did 20 on 1st set of nearly everything today 2nd set could only manage the 15 which was about right..think i might do this till the 2nd wk of tens then just do the tens...also did bb curls and ez bar skullcrushers using 10 rep range..am going to increase the weight every session and drop the reps 10,9,8,etc till i get on my 5s then drop arm isos altogether :D

Are you doing the go-with-the flow routine? The bonus with that idea is that you get full out linear progression and the cycles are shorter if you don't have the time.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do after my SD during the week of Thanksgiving. I will have 3 weeks of gym access, and then after that 3 weeks for a huge SD.

That's 9 standard full body workouts - I could probably start with my 15RM and increase the weight a little bit for each exercise each day until I get to my 5RM. Any ideas?

-Colby

no colby..vanilla hst but repping out on the 15s 1st set maybe first wk of tens as well..but dropping arm isos in the 5s :D

did my first week of 15s then got flu...
so starting back with 15s but doing everyday for 5 days then doing 2wks of 10s and 3wks of 5s..sd for 9 days at christmas..still going to rep out in the 5s and 1st wk of 10s :D

Back