Results after 2nd cycle

chiefhog

Just finished my 2nd cycle of HST. Here's the numbers that show the change between the 1st and second cycles:

Weight: 203 (+13lbs)
Chest: 43.5in (+1)
Shoulders: 50in (+2.25)
R. Calf:15in (+.5)
L. Calf: 15in (+.5)
R. Thigh: 23.25in (+.5)
L. Thigh: 23.5in (+.75)
R. Bicep: 15.5in (+.5)
L. Bicep: 15 (+.5)
Waist:34.6 (+.75)

I am very pleased with the improvements I made.
Before I started my 1st cycle, I weighed 178lbs. Now I am 203lbs. That is 25lbs gained. As you will see from the pics, I gained some fat, about 2in in the waist. I find that very acceptable. At least, I am happy.

Well, there it is. I'm not much yet, but I am very proud of my results thusfar. I'm starting a 6wk cycle in a couple of days after a 9 day SD. That will bring me to Christmas where I can take a proper SD and do one last bulking cycle before I start cutting for summer.

What do you think? I think I need a tan!

Chest & bi's looking nicely improved.

Keep eating more...I wouldn't worry about fat gain - at your height & BF% I don't think it's really going to be an issue....eat more :)

How're the strength gains?

Hog

Looks good thus far!

As long as one does not expect to look like superman overnight, all is good!

The frame is filling up nicely, and one would expect a major change after a good few cycles, this is a metamorphosis that should tke time in order to look good!

I would not worry too much about your mug
laugh.gif
seeing that we now know how you look anyways
laugh.gif
nothing too bad I see that the shaved look is in big time, hey?

Maybe I should go for it too as I don't have much left of the real thing anyway
laugh.gif

Keep up the good work mate!

thumbs-up.gif

Jester: Strength gains have been great. Before HST, the most I could bench was 200x5. Now I can push 225x5 without a spotter. Squats are getting ridiculous, I'm squatting 325x5. I can chin with 35lbs around my waist now. dang, I love moving those heavy weights!

You cant tell in those shots, but I've really gotten wider and thicker in the lats and back, too. I'm going to continue concentrating on width next cycle as well.

Thanks for the encouragement, fellas. I start my 3rd cycle tomorrow and aim to break 210lbs bodyweight before Christmas. Expect more pics in 6wks.

Yup, you look noticeably wider and fuller. Nice gains!

Yep, you are obviously gaining mass. Looks like you haven't gained much fat alongside it, so you must be doing well. And that's only after 2 cycles. Nice... Wonder what you'll look like after a few more.

Not sure of my BF. I need to buy some calipers. Think I'll do that this week.

Thanks again for the encouragement! It helps keep me going.

Back