Roll Call

Joe.Muscle

I know this may be off topic.

I feel like a lot of others in over the years here, I feel I have met some great friends and even a HST family.

I know a lot of guys dont post as often as some of the rest of us...

(Totentanz,Fausto,O&G,Omega,Colby,Neebone...and myself...etc.)

Maybe life gets in the way...maybe they leave the site...or just maybe they are all hear and just read a ton of the articles and never post.

Well after going through some old posts and reading I realized we have a ton of good guys we haven't heard from in a while....naturally wondering if they are still around I decided to make this post as a role call.

So if you are one of the guys we have seen or heard from...drop us a simple line and say hello.

AT least we will know you are still part of the HST family!
biggrin.gif

Well I am a newcomer here, but I post almost everyday. I have been on Dan's max-stim forum for several months, and I am one of the most active members at his forum. I don't plan on going anywhere, you guys at the HST forum have alot of knowledge to share, (and there is some great humor and attitude here!)
cool.gif

Sure can remember some of the guys, and yeah wopuld be nice to hear from them again, at least once in a while.

On the other hand some like Blade, Bryan etc, have made their contibutiont to the forum and do not always feel they have to add anything else!

And somehow I feel it is because we basically took over the role of "educating" the rest of the members and newcomers.

Yet I can definitelly say I miss their contibutions anyway!
biggrin.gif

Don't forget the Gals - Kate had some really good input; it's a shame most of the early archive stuff was wiped, there were some really indepth discussions...

Yes Kate was Hot on the topic, specially physio related info as well as from and exercise physiology!
cool.gif

Descartes went into a chippy to get some fish and chips. "Salt and vinegar?" asked the woman serving him. "I think not!" he replied and promptly vanished!
biggrin.gif

Where are you Jules?

<div>
(scientific muscle @ Aug. 16 2006,22:26)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Well I am a newcomer here, but I post almost everyday.  I have been on Dan's max-stim forum for several months, and I am one of the most active members at his forum.  I don't plan on going anywhere, you guys at the HST forum have alot of knowledge to share, (and there is some great humor and attitude here!)
cool.gif
</div>
He's also got a good log of his Max Stim progress there I'd recommend checking out. Good results overall I'd say.

I'm new and love to read..I just don't post much as by the time I get there, it's been covered by someone else. I am, however, telling everyone I know about HST and have 3 converts so far!

I'm on every day but I'm not half as knowledgeable as the big posters(and not even close to half as muscular), but one day I hope to give back by sharing the knowledge I've learnt from you guys.

Traps

P.S.  Omega, you are an inspiration to me since you are my height and huge and I hope I can get to where you are now some day!

I read most days. Still off the smokes (8 months), still not boozing and still cutting (and hating it). I can't wait to BULK BULK BULK! It'll be my first real one since getting my act (and diet) together.
J
smile.gif

<div>
(mindstar @ Aug. 17 2006,23:22)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I'm new and love to read..I just don't post much as by the time I get there, it's been covered by someone else. I am, however, telling everyone I know about HST and have 3 converts so far!</div>
Three? Good job mindstar!

I'm also new.  Not totally new to HST, but new to doing HST while on HRT and trying to avoid becoming diabetic.  Science is great, and I think Bryan and everyone contributing here have done a fantastic job.

I'm 5'9 205 mid-30s husband and dad of two, looking to bulk up more muscle too.  One of my docs is very supportive.  The &quot;regular&quot; doc looks at my weight on the scale and freaks out.  I tell him to do labs again and then he chills out.  The latter wants me to look like a string bean.  No thanks.

Take care guys (and gals, there are some gals here, right?).

BG

Im here, havnt been posting that much, more reading plus have been in Canada on hol for 6 weeks. Which was great
biggrin.gif
. I dont tend to post much because;

1 The question has been asked a million times before
2 I feel Im not qualified to answer the question
3 The question has already been answered satisfactorily
4 The question has already been answered but I disagree with it on some point but dont want to start an argument.

While I am quite lazy about answering questions and there are a lot of great guys here Id like to say that I think in particular Lol goes into great depth in his answers and seems to have time for everyone so I tip my hat to him *tips hat*
biggrin.gif

Back