Rounded Shoulders

ian

Last question for the night and im not happy I dont know the answer.
I have a really good back, but useless shoulders and it makes me look like iv extra rounded shoulders. Top and bottom of it is although I have a good amount of muscle and am fairly lean, without big ball like shoulders, I dont look like a bodybuilder, I just look big.
It makes any kid that comes into the gym in a vest look bigger than me (to me) even though i've probably got 5stone on them.
As I said I should know the answer to this and my guess is genetics, but ive heard a few reasons.
1, a competition standard bodybuilder in my gym said it was because I spent the first couple of years in the gym doing heavy deadlifts, hence my shoulders pulled down and meant they rounded off?
2, I saw some lads training in a gym (doing shoulders), they werent that big, but coz they were cut and had big shoulders they looked big. A friend of myn said it was simply because they injected into their shoulders, therefore they grew quicker or had excess water there?
3 (&my favourite) i rekon everything in the gym is down to genetics and as much as it pains me to say it I think iv got rounded shoulders and there gona stay like that?
I think I know the truth and dont wana except it (number three), but if anyone wants to tell me im wrong and give me tips theyd be welcome.
Thanks Ian

Back