SD... oh the pain.

Enjoy Kane

wow.. i found out all my maxes.. and now im in SD and wow.. it is so hard to cut the gym out. im only on day 5 and i wanna jump off a building. only thing thats kept me sane' is my cardio im doing. wow... this takes incredible will power. my friend im doing this program with keeps begging to go to the gym.

but im telling him, "hey lets follow it right, worse case we just dont get bigger."

this takes more will power than actually being at the gym.

but ill make sure i post my results with pics.

So just to clarify.. it is absolutely necessary to go through SD before you start your first cycle correct? I just wanna make sure 'cause there's no way I'm staying out of the gym for 9 days if I don't absolutely have to!

I too, have just started my SD after obtaining my maxes. It IS torture for those of us driven to succeed. My wife is begging me to go to the gym with her, but I know if I go, I wont just "do some cardio." I find it helpful to just read and learn all I can about HST in the interim.

As hard as it is to stay away from the gym it is really important if you want to see the benefits of HST. SD'ing is one of the important principles of HST along with Frequency and Progressive Load. Welcome to HST and good luck.

Enjoy your time away from the gym and do some fun stuff which you would not normally have the time to do because like all of us we were spending too much time clanging out the reps.

Mike

enjoy life, go out, watch a movie, read a book, take a walk in the park, have sex...

good advice daxie, but make sure any sex you all have is lying down on your back during SD. Dont want to work too many muscles and defeat the purpose of SD !!!!!!!!! :D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wwewrestlingguy @ July 04 2005,1:29)]So, even coming from a split with each body part being trained less frequently do I still have to take a full 9 days???
I never SD for fewer than 12 days......but that is just me. But you need to take at least 9 days.

My last SD was 14 days and to be perfectly honest with you I enjoyed it and needed it after the post 5's. It was mentally nice to be off knowing that I was actually doing myself some good instead of always feeling like I should be working out.

I came back this cycle feeling better than ever and am just finishing my first week of 5's so a little while to go yet before I get to SD again but the timing will be perfect for my summer holidays. :D

Mike

ive kinda lapsed back into going to parties and a little bit of drinking. ive never thought i try to phase those things out. because we all know if you go out get wasted.. or even stay out too late it takes away from the gym.

SD is nice in hine site because i do get to kinda lapse back into those things for just a bit. its summer and i guess we should all treat it that way atleast a little bit.

Back